Tuesday, February 21, 2006

V's day??

Valentine's has passed us by, and I really glad that i had successfully gone through it-am still alive after that day!!!!..kekekkekee...

Well, when Valentine's came, it reminded me of how i am so all alone in this world, not that i dun hav family or what...but it made me realised that my love life is so....BORING!!!!-All this while, i tried to keep myself busy and be around my friends..but that just didnt work on Valentine's!

Well, during valentine's, most of my frens were celebrating it with their partner and lovers or scandals or whutever they may call it...the point is, most of them had their own agenda when V's came..and the winner of the most lonely bachelor is going to Mr Kastriya!!!!!~~~~~~~i heard big applauses~~they are everywhere....or am i too paranoid bout it?????

Hmm, the bottomline is, i endup 3 days on the bed due to high fever illness and took 2 MCs and 3 times visit to the clinic~~my life is complete!!

No comments: