Monday, March 20, 2006

Beauty-is there an ultimate definition to it??

"When I began my career with Christian Dior in Paris at age 19, my idea of beauty was what others thought about me. If people approved of me and wanted to book me for a modeling job, then I concluded that I must be pretty. My logic was that if I was successful and working then I must be beautiful."-Laura Krauss Calenberg

What is beauty? Everybody wants to be beautiful or in this case, to have a good look. Look has been a crucial feature when one wants to find for partner or soulmate or whatever..It cant be denied that sometimes, we tend to forget that being beautiful doesnt necessarily mean that one has to has fair complexion, muscular or tone body, flawless skin and all that. We forgot one bloody important, the beauty that lies underneath one's skin, deep in one's heart...

It is not physical appearance. It's what's found inside, what's in your heart. Security and self-esteem are beautiful. And knowing God personally brings beauty, because knowing He loves you and accepts you brings security and self-esteem to your life. That enables you to be free to accept and love yourself and your shortcomings.

And as for me, i dont deny that:
1) the 1st impression does come from our look and how we present ourself toward people
2)the 1st impression does not necessarily important
3)i do give a second glance for one who has a nice look
4)but for the 3rd glance, i look deep inside one's heart and try to dicover the beauty of it
5)the inner beauty is important, infact most crucial in searching for one you love

And i specially want to dedicate this post to someone special i have met who has changed my life, boost my spirit and make me feel happy. Someone who i really admire..someone who has biguel shape of heart, beautiful thoughts on me, someone who like me for me....someone who has a beautiful soul and dear, this song is for u....


"Beautiful Soul"

[Intro:]
I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul

You're the one I wanna chase
You're the one I wanna hold
I wont let another minute go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul

I know that you are something special
To you I'd be always faithful
I want to be what you always needed
Then I hope you'll see the heart in me

[Chorus:]
I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul

You're the one I wanna chase
You're the one I wanna hold
I wont let another minute go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul

Your beautiful soul, yeah
You might need time to think it over

But im just fine moving forward
I'll ease your mindIf you give me the chance
I will never make you cry c`mon lets try

[Chorus]
Am I crazy for wanting you

Baby do you think you could want me too
I don't wanna waste your time
Do you see things the way I do
I just wanna know that you feel it too
There is nothing left to hide

[Chorus]
I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul

You're the one I wanna chase
You're the one I wanna hold
I wont let another minute go to waste
I want you and your soul


I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul..
ooooooo...
Beautiful Soul, yeah
oooooo, yeah
Your beautiful soul
yeah

jesse Mccartney

1 comment:

Elsie F. Little said...

It's what's found inside, what's in your heart. Security and self-esteem are beautiful. And knowing God personally brings beauty. Well written. I appreciate it so much. Thank you