Saturday, June 03, 2006

Balik Kampung

I went back to my hometown last week(from Tues to Friday). It has been 6 months since last Hari Raya Puasa..

Nothing much has changed in Kedah except the only happening place in AlorSetar,City Plaza now has Secret Recipe...hahahha..

Hmm, I had this strange feeling during the 1st day in Kedah-The weather was hot, but i didnt even slightly have my migraine. Quite weird isnt it??...I had migraine almost everyday in kkkkkkkkkkklhehhee..

The best thing of goin' back to hometown is, i could eat my mom's cooking..oh, how i missed her gulai ayam. All those avant-garde curry house in Kl could never be matched with her gulai!!

But then, at times, when i was alone in my house, watching the Venuzuela's Series-Ruby the bitch, my mind was not even on the TV screen...i realised....I miss Froggy..

Thank goodness, we could still contact each other thru sms and calls..
But now, since I am already here in Kl, I cant wait to meet Froggy..(rindunya bucuk!!..tak sabar nak jupe..)

No comments: