Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's eve

Heya huys!

I celebrated my new year's eve at a Float Party in National Aquatic Centre at Bukit Jalil. Went there with there of ma frens..It was a mixed of str8 guys n gay people party..yeah we get to see guys in swimming trunks...was quite a 'cuci-mata' time...2 of my frens hated the water..they didnt even hit the pool..was quite cold..but afta u've get used wif the temperature..was no biggie to even dive in into the pool..so it left me n my other fren..Egha. We swam, slided like no one's business!

They had this foam party sumwhere beside the main stage..egha and me went in..was freaking hot..yet again..imagine ur self in the sea of foams..with not only guys in trunk...but gurls in their bikinis...ewwww!

..nevertheless..was quite fun though...

we tried these floating games..u had to hike the floating castle thingy and slide to the water.wasnt that easy yet fun..gosh i wish i had my camera wif me..

Later we went to La Queen..hell of a crowd there..It was packed with gay guys n str8 people..That was the 1st time i danced with guys(my frens) surrounded by straight couple at the same time..felt awkward..but adrenalines boosted up to my head...nothing can stop me to dance like a mad cow..hahahhaa...


wish Froggy was there wif me..but that's ok..He was having as much fun in JB wif his pals neway..miss yer dear!

O yeah, I already set my resolution for this year:
-I want to get better job
-I want to save money for my masters
-I want to lose another 5 or 10 more kgs
-I want to Have a stable life..get to know more nice friends..
-I want to love and be loved more and more by myu Froggy..

*cross fingers

Happy new year guys and selamat hari raya eidiladha.

2 comments:

Musang said...

why tak ajak?! even if it's a straight party, there'll be lots of cute closeted gay boys.

sampai hati...

*nangis*

Efarojie said...

oloo..sorry sis..
next time k.

*the real thing is that i dun want u to steal my tunder there..hahhaa.

*fear to be overshadowed
hehe...