Monday, July 09, 2007

Happy Birthday??

Froggy's birthday fell on last friday and since his thesis has been submitted and he's quite free nowadays, we agreed to meet at L* Q***n that nite. The songs played by DJ weren't that bad an wehad quite a great time...but it didnt last long when the Anti Narcotic Dpt came rushed in the club and everyone had 2 wait for almost 2 hours so that they could check everyone's urine! It was totally a new experience for me, hehe. The idea of urine test is not a problem fo me as I myself am clean from drugs or wutsoever but the but to make people waiting for 2 hours????...Really, What are they thinking???????????
Enough with that, I btw has succeeded in making a surprise for Froggy as his birthday present. Yeay for moi!!! Where did I bring him to? Wut did i give him? Wut did i do to him?...Well..you guys will have no idea abt it, cos I aint telling.. :P
I just hope that he likes it tho..
(fingers cross)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear bucuk, happy birthday. Many things had happened in our journey and I hope together we can face come wut may. I really am thankful that I've got you..really, i am.

1 comment:

artisticklytouch said...

bucuk??? things that ppl do in the name of love...sigh