Thursday, November 15, 2007

You and ??

You and I
~~~~~~~~~<@>~~~~~~~
Here we are
On earth together
It's you and I
God has made us fall in love
It's true
I've really found
Someone like you
Will it stay
The love you feel for me
Will you say
That you will be by my side
To see me through
Until my life is through
Well in my mind
We can conquer the world
In love you and I
You and I,
you and I...
I am glad
At least in my life
I've found someone
That may not be here forever
To see me through
But I found strength in you
Cause in my mind
You will stay here always
In love
You and I
You and I,
you and I..
You and I.....
In my mind
We can conquer the world
In love you and I
You and I,
you and I
You and I...
-micheal buble



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was onl9 with Froggy; discussing about Froggy's fear
of the thesis and how he got tensed up by it, plus the family matters and
all that came tumbling after in a bulk...and then, he said the sweetest
thing..
Froggy: i didnt want to tell u this but masa sy ikut my family pegi beraya Deepavali tu, i was listening to Michael Bubble's song
Me: ok..
Me: wic one?
Froggy: You & I
Froggy: n i cried
Me: nape syg? (matila lambat pickup sbb xtau lagu tu yg mana satu..hehhe)
Froggy:because it explains my situation & us
Froggy: tapi dipenuhi pelbagai rintangan
Froggy: back then when i was on my own without all these responsibilities , i go the extra mile for the one tht i care
Froggy: but know, sumtimes it nearly impossible
Froggy: im saddened by this by i have to submit to the reality that wasnt like the 1 i had b4
Me: sayang..jgn la camtu....
Froggy:theres a part of the song that goes, "in my mind, u & i, we can conquer the world".
Me: ive found the song..it's lovely...
Froggy: how ture
Froggy: true
Me:
Me:
Me:i know sumtimes..i just wish d same too..
Me: i want u to be all mine...
Me:all mine..
Froggy: if only the situation was different
Me:but i have to succumb to the fact that it's almost impossible to do so..
Froggy: but i betul2 kesiankan u sbb u have to give in alot
Me:at 1st when we were toghether..it was very hard for me to face it..but by time i grew strong...admitting that we can still be happy working with wut we hav now..
Froggy: yeah
Froggy: like syuk always say, things cld've gone worse
Me: it could..
Me:but so far it didn n im thankfull for that
Froggy: me too
Me:listening to that song...in youtube..
Froggy: hehe
Froggy: sedih lagu tu
Froggy: cuca ni pun very condusive nak sedih2 ni
Me: no lah..
Froggy:cuaca
Me:xsedih sbb..dalam kelam kabut..kekusutan hidup sy ni...i still have u...n this song reminds me how we r still here..together.. (matilaaa..pandai tak ngayat??)
Froggy: i feel the same way to syg (me too awk..)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
****matila korang sume muntah darah bace post kalini kan!!!!..suketi ah aku nak mushy2 kat sini..hehhe..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

:x

Anonymous said...

error: thankfull is spelled as thankful (malas nk edit)

mr froggy: :x u2

Izuan Kunang-Kunang said...

adik..this is sooo sweet

korang ni memang sweeet couple...

semoga korang bahagia selalu

*hugs and kisses

Anonymous said...

thanks ye kakaks...
kadang2 takut gak nnt org ckp..mnunjuk2..PDA la..tapikan..this my blog lntak le kan...:P

*kekwat
hiks...

artisticklytouch said...

haiyo....keluar habis semua ketopat dan mee bandung dari perut ku!!! perlu ke perbualan di dalam selimut di dedahkan segala nih...kejilah adik2 bercinta zaman sekarang!

weols be there 4 u gys tuh...ahaks matila interframe..walaupun weols mati nanti masuk nerakakan *bak kata pondan 3 inci ittew!

[ t ] is tEdDie said...

Harrkh tuihhhh....
i feel d same way... love me...
harkh tuih lagi sekali ke langit

Anonymous said...

art: mmg elok la berhambur keluar sume isi perut tewww...elok u amik cecepat Vit E u tew...wakakkakaa...suplements yg bagus!

fondans 3 inch tew dah daftarkan u ke neraks kann...hehe..mmg 1st class flight ticket utk fly ke sana..kekekkeke

ted: kakak, ko9 memang suke meludah ke langit..jangan luope hukum graviti hokayyy..nanti jatuh ludah tew ke muke sendiriew baliksss!!

hamikkkk!