Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Taggies

Its been awhile eh since i update my blog..and ive been tagged twice by Isis..Since i dun wan to disappoint that lil girl, here below is one of the tag that i need to do..the otha one..next time eh?


Question : 1 minit yang lalu, apa yang sedang anda lakukan?
Answer : I was surfing thru the web looking for boutique design. Oh yeah..My new freelance job is to deco a new boutique. But we haven’t decide on the colors and theme yet..Lotsa jobs to be done..

Question : 1 jam yang lalu, apa yang sedang anda lakukan?
Answer : same as above

Question : 1 hari yang lalu, apa yang sedang anda lakukan?
Answer : I had my last driving class. Err..yes..am 25 and I dun have driving licence yet!

Question : 1 jam kemudian, apa yang akan anda lakukan?
Answer : same gak..still dok blaja drive..huhuhu!! but am getting better! Ohh and then I went to Wangsa Maju Carrefour n met a fren there.

Question : 1 hari kemudian, apa yang akan anda lakukan?
Answer : I was at froggy’s house. We discussed about our freelance projects and I helped him to upholstered the old lamp shade.

Question : 1 orang yang terakhir sms kamu?
Asnwer : Tassya

Question : 1 orang yang terakhir menelfon kamu?
Answer : my officemate

Question : 1 makanan yang baru dibeli?
Answer : Nothing. I just had low fat milk that I bought last week. Still have anotha 18 cartons to go. LOL

Question : 1 barang yang baru hilang?
Answer : my MP3 player. My lil bro lost it at his hostel

Question : 1 cerita yang baru ditontoni?
Asnwer : Kung Fu Panda!!!

Question : 1 hal yang terakhir digossipkan?
Answer : Bitched about this one guy in my fren’s place who tendered his 2 months resignation notice and do nothing in the office!

Question : 1 buku yang sudah dibaca?
Answer : Teknik Menjahit Manik…ehhehehe..Froggy bought me this book when he was in JB

Question : 1 penyakit yang sering datang melanda?
Answer : Migraines!!!..X suke!!!!

Question : 1 keinginan
Answer : Nak six packs and buff myself so that I’d feel like jerking of whenever I see me in the mirror!!! LOL!!! Kidding, I just wana lose sum weight and get rich!!!!!..Ehh That’s two eh? Who cares!

There you go. And now, its my turn to tag otha people:

1.Bella
2.Egha
3.Divadiv

1 comment:

artisticklytouch said...

quote 'so that i'd feel like jerking of whenever i see me in the mirror' unquote

so that was that funny feeling i always have in front of the mirror!!! now i understand