Tuesday, July 29, 2008

News??

Ive got a few news to share with u guys.

1. Good news- I passed the KPLI Mtest and am goin for the interview this comin' August. No, i havent really decided whether i will accept the offer if i get it. I'll cross the river when it's infront of me. I just want to do the best in my interview, wow the panels and get it over with.


2. Bad News
- I lost my wallet, and the culprit(s) who took it used my bankcard and withdraw my money-I already made police reports, bank reports and now it's just a matter of time taking the culprit(s) down! And yes it was my fault bcoz i used the fragment of my ic nos as my password. Bad me!

3. Goodnews
- Froggy received his graduation day confirmation letter and we all will be goin t0 JB this mid Aug! Yaribba!!!

4. Goodnews and badnews
-I'm in my serious routines now to tone up by body and lose weight~finally!*cross fingers that i'll achieve my target by 3 months and the badnews part is that i cant eat like hell nemore! criessss~





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on d test! no comment on d bad news. u know how far i can go if i do. this is like the gazillion times u MENTIONED about tone up, lose weight, M size not XL anymore, bla bla bla...bleurghhhh! wakaka! :P

Unknown said...

Noks, first of all, thx for the nice wishes you made to mak in my blog :)

Congrats on your test and good luck with your azam ittew...you can do it.... ingatlah, makan tu kena jaga hehehe I've been there :) It's hard but it's worth it (katanya..ishh macam bagus lak!)

Semoga culprit tu nanti akan dipotong jua lemangnya..rasain!

Anonymous said...

so doh mee:..hiks i know..:P and yeay it has been like a gizillion times ive talked abt losin weight, but hey, i blame u guys my frens for feeding me to well! LOL!

leemah: itula pasal..kalu aku dapat nnt mmg aku kerat2 lemang2 ittew dan kasi hanjenggg makan..no..no..scratch that..aku nak kasi saiful makan..ops..saiful mane tatau..OPSSS~