Friday, August 08, 2008

Sometimes

Sometimes i wish that somehow, life will get easy on me. I'm not a faithful follower, but i always believe in God. And i never blame anyone when things get tough on me. But sometimes, it's just hard. Live is hard, a part from its ferocious living things.

People have their own way on how to release all the tension and stress in them. Some go for window shopping and some go to extra mile and bring back piles of shopping goods. Well, good for them.

What do i do when i have things bugging around my head, hurm let see.

Normally, if it's just a teeny thing, i'll just deal with them straight. Otherwise, i'll call froggy and talk about it for while and go to sleep. Yes, sleeping is the best remedy for me for almost all of my problems. I just dont wanna get insane by thinking about all those bullshits silmutaneously but rather get a sleep or a short nap, and rethink about it one by one when i wake up. Because sometimes when u gather all the problems mounting in ur head, there's least chance for you to solve it efficiently and wisely.

When things get rather ugly, like when i lost my wallet and all my money were taken out from my account, i just wished that i'll be with someone who cares abt me the most. Goodness that i was able to meet froggy that nite, otherwise i'd end up sleeping alone with tears on my pillows. (What, pretty guy cant cry meh?)

Yet sometimes, i just want to be alone on my bed or on the couch whole day long watching cartoons and let time passes me by

Or sometimes when i have probs, i'll get my superbly long shower for 1 to 2 hrs and shave my facial hairs hoping that all my prob will go aways with them. And i did go to the extreme when i cut my hair uber short once. hiks.

And infact, after what happened in my office lately, i feel like i really need a long shower when i get home tonite!

Oh since i'll be staying over Fz's tonite, so i'll get my shower there then

You know i love you

xoxo

5 comments:

artisticklytouch said...

i go sauna ha ha

Anonymous said...

that'd work too..but not for me tho..LOL!

androi8 said...

I eat a lot when I'm stressed. It's somewhat therapeutic. The best part is, I don't gain weight. Haha!

Anonymous said...

Janganla sedih2. Nnt kita g tengok wall-e ye.sian dia asyik banyak masalah je.

Anonymous said...

bad times comes n go...good times cherrished fo ever..