Tuesday, November 04, 2008

My birthday- a quater of century to be remembered





It has been 25 years old.

A quater of century.

That i've sipped this air of this earth and exhaled the extension of my life with vigorous enthusiasm to keep on surviving in this ludicrous world.

I've had my share of happiness, amusement, bitter and blandness

Father Time has been tick-tocking his clock for more than 9125 days since the day i was born last November '83.

So many goals to achieve and so many prophecies to be dictated.

I want to enjoy life as it is for better for worse, not to the fullest. Just as lovely as it is.

p/s: thanks to mary who sent me a box of 25 cupcakes to my office. They were lovely. Too bad i have to eat them, *winks. And also to Froggy and family who bought me takeaway pizzas and black forest birtday cakes. Extended apprecation to Andy, Egha, Ted and Acap, Androi8, Jambu, Afif, Fizi, Ezz, Tasya and others who sent me bithday messages via sms.

1 comment:

artisticklytouch said...

cup cakes ittew kelihatan sangat lazzat