Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tsk tsk??

hey dolls!

i've been away for quite sometimes i guess.

Dont blame me, blame the lagging wifi *im never at wrong, get it?

Btw, me and some of my clicks watched few movies; Night at the museum 2 which made we ended up sleeping in a car in front of 24-hrs KFC, and Push to name a few.

Loved Night at the museum 2, Push was not that ok for me. The hero was weak...tho he has power of pushing things and people. And it seems that almost everyone has power in that movie which made him looked less special.

And also, me and my classmates had just finished organizing a bowling tournament, as our Gerko Project in completing the prerequisite to grad. And guess who beats the whole class? Moi!! hahaa..

I impressed myself too. Two days ago me and frens has a game and i in the last place. But today luck was shining its stars on me..huhuhu!

Oh yeah...I already knew my practical school. It's sumwhere near Gunung Jerai. Can u imagine?

I just hope that i could learn more about teaching there. Will try to do my best there.


*cross fingers

And also, i have lots of assignments to be done yet am still not doin them, why am i not nervous or worried at all??

tsk tsk..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure it's the wifi's fault... lol kidding!
i liked push, though i have to agree with you, the hero was weak and i think that the real hero was the girl, but what do i know... lol...
you better get to that assignments of yours before it gets too late, quit procastinating... lol the next thing you know it's due and you haven't done it :)

have a great week!


ViN

artisticklytouch said...

good to know u r enjoying urself there. Miss you terribly ar. nak datang KL kan??

anyway, good luck for the practical

mr.froggy said...

i've yet to congratulate u on becoming the best player at the bowling tournament.u must've been the dark horse of the game..LOL
i've yet to watch both movies but i heard that Night At The Museum topped Terminator:Salvation & was on the no.1 list of the us cinema chart.im thinking of wathing it this weekend.
do take care of urself ye sayang.miss u much.can't wait to c u next week.

xoxo
mr.froggy

Musang said...

jauhnya practical...

but all the best though~

cheers!

Efarojie said...

starfish: at last! i finished all the assignments and now on my holidays!!! yippy!!!!

art: will be in kl tomorrow. cya doll!

mrfroggy: i'll be seeing u.. ;P

musang: thanks. really need that later.huhuhu!!