Sunday, May 07, 2006

the weekend

this weekend, i didnt do much. woke up abit late (missed my subuh :P), and did some house chores (if washing my own dishes after breakfast can be considered as one); and watched cartoons with the lil' devils of the house (my niece n nephew).

Later after that, i called up Froggy and set our date of the day. Since froggy has to settle certain stuff, will be coming quite late, I called up hantuAlex to join me at KlCC, and also Ted to lepak2 with me. I was planning to watch movie, but yikes, the queues were heaven long that we than decided to look for Faz's birthday present. By the way, Faz is celebrating his 23th birthday today (7th May 2006).

Hantu left after a while when his 'petBrother' came~~petbro ke scandal???..hahhahaaa!!!

Ted and me were climbing up and down KlCC to find B' day gift for Faz, and at last we decided to get him a fuzzy huggable teddy bear from Asiana~(sesuai la ngn kakak faz)

Later, Ted headed for the gym, and i continue waiting for froggy at Kinokuniya while reading Shopaholic and Sis written by Sophie Kinsella.

Then after an hour, Froggy came-how i missed froggy so much..even more rite now~~

Then Ted called, saying that ben wana meet us (or meet only him??-matila ted). Along with Ben, was his mom, Ron and Ikhsan. After saying hye and bye, Ted And HantuAlex headed back to each others' place while Mr Froggy and I went to Jusco to look for something, some important thing (at least to us).

We then decided to give it sometimes before we buy that something, and headed for supermarket since froggy wanna make dinner~(well, i dunno how to cook, malanglah awak dapat saya; suami yg xreti masak :P)

Bunkin' in my place, Froggy made this fusion yee mee with blackpaper sausages, Tom Yum Flavoured fish cakes, Bak Choy and fish balls. Perrgghhhh, mertua lalu confirm tak perasan!!!

A couple of friends were asking me to join 'em in MTQ, but i've decided not to since I wana spend more time with Froggy, becaused the next day, Froggy has to leave early since there are things to be done. Furthermore, we dont really have time for each other that much besides weekend. So iwould love to spend the precious time with Froggy...

Yer All would say my weekend is kinda cheesy, but insyaallah..wutever for you dear...
mmuahhhhh!!!

***Over la pulak..matila...mati!!!

p/s: Happy birthday to Fazliana Puqueimawaty Jubouriya~~kekekkee






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a very nice weekend to me.

Encik Ayie Yang Garang said...

arghhhh.. i wish i could meet ur froggy.. hey my regards to this froggy.. is it a male or female froggy yeah??~orb!!

Efarojie said...

insy, abg spin..

Efarojie said...

an:nice???,dude, it was not only nice...it was fantastic mister loba loba!!!!..kekekkee, wut's more exciting than spendin time wif ur loved one,kan..kan..kann?