Friday, July 14, 2006

Dream and Handy

ONE said that if u keep dreaming, it will not come true. well, dude yer wrong! And why yer wrong is simply because i've proven that's true. And why it's true???? This is why~
Couple days back, i dreamt that i was walkin' in a foggy atmostphere and suddenly i realised my phone is gone. I was so worried that i searched for it all over the place (dunno wut place it was). To cut it short, i didnt manage to find it; instead I found jewelleries.
I woke up worriedly, and told froggy bout this matter. Obviously both of us think that it was just a dream..And i carried my life and routines as usual until yesterday, after i walked outta gym, i realised that my handy was gone! gone! gone! gone...
I was so furious, heartbroken..This is like the 4th time i lost handphone. 1st time was when i was in matriculation, 2nd in UUM, 3rd after i graduated and 4th is NOW...
Obviously, this incident proves that:
1.) Am such a careless guy
2.) Dream could come true
3.)Am a psychic (fortune telling anyone)
Upon hearing my ordeals, Froggy has being so supportive- calming me down; and the most important he didnt lecture me a bit about it..
Thanks to him, i could still proceed with my plan-lepak with my cousins. At 1st we wana lepak at DanauSetapak Uptown (i prefer to call it downtown though) but it was close on Thursday, so we endup lepak-ing at NZ up until 2a.m. Talking bout love, i realised that everyone has their one unique lovelife...
guess wut, mine's not that bad after all...
happy moment wif my handy***sob~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bucuk..kesian awak mimpi camni.org tua2 ada cakap..most of our dreams ni mainan tidur.cuma sometimes je ada hubungkait dgn realiti.still..saya rasa we shouldnt dwell in it. takut2 kita dimomokkan mimpi yang tak nyata sehingga mimpi ngeri kita jadi kenyataan.have faith in ourselves n lets try our best to work things out ye syg.

sayang awk

saya

Efarojie said...

i try not to...thnx for d support dear, i'll try my best to work this thing out 2..
muah lovv yer

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»