Friday, July 28, 2006

The silver lining appears

It appears as fast as it dissapears. My silver lining is back between the skies. Froggy's friend, Syuq has come to KL yesterday nite from Swk . After gym, Froggy and i picked him up at KLSentral. We waited for him for nearly an hour, but the best part is I didnt feel like waiting but it was more like a date; and the venue was in the car. I had great time with froggy; talked bout ourself, families and stuff..really glad we cleared out everythin'...
Around 12am, Syuq arrived and we headed for Kelana Jaya where I was introduced to the beautiful yet hillarious Sam and Ziz. And right after these people gathered, a sister yayahood is formed..hehehehe.. had so much fun being arround them, thanx to bucuk. U made my day.
muah!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sayang.I've just realised that it's been awhile since I last pay ur blog a visit.I just want to let u know that I had a great time with u. I really appreciate ur willingness to meet my friends. Glad u had a good time sayang. Hope we can meet up soon.

missing u as always..

saya

Efarojie said...

thnx for dropping by dear.
take care of yerself n hav a nice weekeend
:P

Musang said...

ahhh... sweetnya...

stay like that forever darlings.

:)

Efarojie said...

-musang: thanx for d compliment, we r workin hard to stretch d relationship s far s it can go..no time limit..no dateline

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Izuan Kunang-Kunang said...

Alahai...sweetnyer

=p

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»