Monday, March 12, 2007

Abandoned????

Yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

I know i've said this hundred of times, but I"M SO SORRY that i abandoned this blog for quite sometimes..There has been a major change in my career, my life now...

Well, for a start, let me just tell y'all that i'm working at a nu place now..(Hurray 2 myself)..no more working in TMNet...The salary is quite equivalent to wut i had b4 in TMNet..but so far, im liking the new environment in the nu workplace..

Bye2 to those Fu*kin' irate customers..bye2 to picking up calls like mad guy...bye2 to those arrogant management bitch...bye2 to working like a robot that left uncharged..bye2 to holding intense feeling to go shitting just becoz the calls' queues are damn high!! Bye2 to all of that!!!

Haaaahhh~..That feels so.. so good i tell ya..Oh, did i tell ya that i just vanished without tendering any resignation letter?....afta i got my payment?..yeah..I did that..call me whatever u may..but I really feel that they deserve it!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last March 11th was actually the date when i firstly met Mr Froggy a.k.a Bucuk a.k.a Masyam....Time flew very fast..It has been a year~a miraculously challenging year~and we are still together...for good times and bad times..may we could face it triumphantly..

Awak, Ich liebe dich~

No comments: