Monday, March 12, 2007

Abandoned????

Yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

I know i've said this hundred of times, but I"M SO SORRY that i abandoned this blog for quite sometimes..There has been a major change in my career, my life now...

Well, for a start, let me just tell y'all that i'm working at a nu place now..(Hurray 2 myself)..no more working in TMNet...The salary is quite equivalent to wut i had b4 in TMNet..but so far, im liking the new environment in the nu workplace..

Bye2 to those Fu*kin' irate customers..bye2 to picking up calls like mad guy...bye2 to those arrogant management bitch...bye2 to working like a robot that left uncharged..bye2 to holding intense feeling to go shitting just becoz the calls' queues are damn high!! Bye2 to all of that!!!

Haaaahhh~..That feels so.. so good i tell ya..Oh, did i tell ya that i just vanished without tendering any resignation letter?....afta i got my payment?..yeah..I did that..call me whatever u may..but I really feel that they deserve it!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last March 11th was actually the date when i firstly met Mr Froggy a.k.a Bucuk a.k.a Masyam....Time flew very fast..It has been a year~a miraculously challenging year~and we are still together...for good times and bad times..may we could face it triumphantly..

Awak, Ich liebe dich~

5 comments:

Encik Ayie Yang Garang said...

"Oh, did i tell ya that i just vanished without tendering any resignation letter">> yeah bebehh you go gurl!! ngeHHEheh (wait for my law suits kata TMnet)

eh dah kerja kat mana erkk?? sowry itu ari siryesly tak sempat nak update.. but u are koros already laa.. apa makan?? ker tak makan apa apa

Efarojie said...

abe spin: ai kijo kat pandan indah..nampax kuros ke?...propa taww...teknik shading kat muka je tu...muahahhahaa!!!

Izuan Kunang-Kunang said...

cass..congrats yerr dah kerja kat tempat baru!!hehe...hei dah lama kan tak sembang2 panjang...padahal rumah bukannyerr jauh pun!! tak blik kedah dah ka hang??

wahh...so sweet you guys already survuved for one year!! happy for you!! apa tips berkekalan lama?? *sambil pose2 salin notes!!

Anonymous said...

love u2 sayang.can't wait for our 1st anniversary.

i love you too

~saya~

Efarojie said...

me too sayang

~sayangsaya~