Friday, September 07, 2007

Rich ME, Poor ME?

Alhamdulillah..things n people around me has started to be on track now..except for ME myself...
After reading couple pages of Rich Dad, Poor Dad written by Robert Sumthin' (it was quite late when i started to read that book that i didnt really remember the author's full name-spare me for that), it banged me to rock bottom that for 24years, i've been implanted with this mind-setting that i need to go to school to good grades, then enter college and graduate with honors so that i could get a good job.- yet the truth is life is much more than just a piece of transcript..*cries
I've at the end of the day done things that has been done by people before me; subconciously knowing that i will end up working in a private company or governmental company, working my ass out of it; waiting for my monthly salary. And the best part is, it will bring me to.....(drumrollllll!!!!!)-NOWHERE.
Its like wut am i currently doin; being an exec to my boss, go to work everyday (well not everyday tho, i did ponteng oncein a while) and wait for my monthly paycheck to pay bills and others leaving me with only a couple of quids.
Now, am seating on my avant-garde chair in my room in my office thinking one big question that ive yet to find THE answer-How am i going to get RICH???????
Before this, i've been negating the fact that money is important in every aspect...I mean, money is important but my goal is not to have lotsa money, millions of them...the only thought tht i have in mind is that one day, I would settle down in an sub-urban area near my hometown or KL area with my child or even children, with my loved one, having a simpe middle-class lifestyle; happily ever after. (well, once in a while, arguing and disagreement are allowed, hiks)
But, as i grow wiser n older...i realised that, having a simple life is just not enough. Not that ive becomin' greedy or wut, it's just that sometimes in life, things can be soooo unexpected that when u stumbled into things u werent really trained to dealt with, u felt so..BLUR..EMPTY, BLANK..in other word U JUST DUNNO HOWTO HANDLE IT. And this is when the extra money or wealth u have will come in handy...
Last but not least,
Money is not everything, but u CANT have everything if u dont have MONEY

2 comments:

Belladonna said...

"Money is not everything, but u CANT have everything if u dont have MONEY"

True. Having a little bit of extra money will help a lot. Especially dalam zaman yang harga barang semuanya "up, up and away".

Anonymous said...

huhuhuhu..gitu la kan cerita skang ni..mati kutu i dok pikiaq mana nak cari duit lebih yang halal...izuan, ko jgn soh aku jual diri cam ko ok...LOL..*matilaaaa