Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Life is like a blink of eyes

Life is like a blink of eyes

Life is like a blink of eyes. Before you know it, 2007 has passed us by and hey, there comes 2008. Life is too short to think about the past. If I were to list down all the good times and bad times I’ll take the whole year of 2008 to list them all. Taking the easy way, lets just put all of the bitter and sweet memories into the back of our mind and enjoy life to the fullest. No, not to the fullest, enjoy life while you still can and try to be as happy as possible. AND don’t just wait for the happiness to come; FIND it because it won’t find its way for you if u don’t!

Yet again, like the tag line of my blog, are we as happy as we think we are? Think again; because sometimes when you think you’ll be happy alone, you finally realize that you will be happier if u share life with some else-be it your friends, your bestest friend, your hubby, your wifey and also vice versa.

Likewise, I’m happy and thankful that I have Froggy to walk my life with me; that I have a lot of reliable good friends around me; that I can accommodate my family with my paychecks and the list goes on…and I know that I could be happier if I have better job and big paychecks that money is not an issue or burden to me anymore. So there you go, my 2008 resolution: To get more money as much as I can!

But will I be happier as I think I would? That I seriously dunno! Hahahhaha

Currently I’m working with this ID project of redecorating my friend’s office. It has been delayed for months and it’s time for me to continue with, otherwise her boss will get mad at me, yikes! Remember the Modern Balinese theme that I did last time? Yeah, I need to continue with it back this time. My main concern is whether her boss can cope up with my budget. It started off as a pilot project and somewhat the boss loved it and asked me to extend my deco to the other part of the office and this involves more money and I’m kinda afraid to propose my budget since it costs 5 times higher than last time this time around. Come to think of it, belasah je la!

My weight is hiking up its numbers day by day. I don’t need any fancy digital glass weighing scale to tell me that. Now everyone around me is my unwanted-voice-operated-weighing-scale! Oh c’mon, our world does not consist by slim people only, try embrace multi-racial-multi-weight community! Plus, I know I can lose my weight easily if I want to and being lil’ bit overweight gives me the chance to see the world from other perspective-life isn’t just about how beautiful you’ll fit in those gorgeous shirts in Prada or Gucci or Boss; but the knowledge of knowing that beauty is not only skin deep!

Alas, too much fat on your skin isn’t really a way to go. And I have to succumb to the fact that I need to get back in shape since most of my shirts are kept in the deep corner of my wardrobe now because most of them are in size S and I cant fit in them now; but

“Don’t you dare give me that L size shirt!”

1 comment:

artisticklytouch said...

alah nok, kau memang dah gemuk!!!

LARRRIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!1