Friday, February 22, 2008

How To Stay YOUNG????

Tasya sent me this forwarded mail. I just normally chuck these forwarded mails but this
one caught to my attenttion. the heading is: HOW TO STAY YOUNG

Tell me who doesnt to be young..or to look young for that matter. I've been taking care of my face (no wonder the face looks better than the body, yet again, back to my motto: I'm Fat, You're UGLY but I CAN DIET!!) before i even reach my puberty! I still remember, my first facial cleanser was Clearskin from AVON. My mom complained that kids dont wash their face, just leave that to the adult; but I insisted to get one because i was scared that i'll get pimples, zits n wut not. And i still can recall, even a tiny zit would make me feel insecure a whole week.

And even now, every single day when i wake up from bed, the first thing that i will look at are my eyes..are my wrinkles expanding, are they eye bags under my eyes...darn..i'm gettin ol'!

Ehhh, sorry bout that. Was ranting like a granma. Neway, what i like bout the facts is that the way it reminds that life isnt just about defending your skin or your bodyweight, It's MORE than that!

Lets look at them one by one, shall we?


1. Throw out nonessential numbers.
This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them.
-Cass: See! I cant agree more..hehehe

2. Keep only cheerful friends.
The grouches pull you down. (keep this In mind if you are one of those grouches;)
-Cass: True true, enough with my own probs, i dun need those with lotsa negativities to pull me down to the drain. Especially when they come crying on your lap asking for advise yet ignore them; keep on dwelling themself with their probs.

3. Keep learning:
Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening,
whatever. Never let the brain get idle.
"An idle mind is the devil's workshop."
And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!  
-Cass: Ohh..Oh..this reminds me, I need to learn how to knit. I just got to know that knitting is needed 
in making jewelleries 
especially when they are made of beads!

4. Enjoy the simple things.
-Cass: Totally! enjoy those simple things like walking especially when you're in a KLCC, Pavillion. And when u fine good stuffs that intrigue your feeling to get them, SIMPLY take out money out of the wallet and again simply walk to the cashier to buy them. Very simple acts for simple things

5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and Lots of time with HIM/HER.
-Cass: Laugh and make me laugh when am with you, i'll stuck with you for EVER!

6. The tears happen:
Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourself. LIVE while you are alive.
-Cass: There's nothing wrong to cry, but please shed your tears if it's for your EX! Especially when he leaves you for your bestfriend or when he claims that the break up is
 inevitable since he was diagnosed with scrotum cancer or other bulls!


7. Surround yourself with what you love:

Whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever.
Your home is your refuge.
-Cass: Hurmm...this is quite tough tho...I rarely be at home, always refuge at Ted's a.k.a Isis's a.k.a Mak Bee's house..hehehe!

8. Cherish your health:
If it is good, preserve it.
If it is unstable, improve it.
If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
-Cass: "Improve my health, I shall", says Yoda Master.

9. Don't take guilt trips.
Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county, to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
-Cass: No comment~hehehe..Can i make a trip to the bed now? :P

10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
-Cass: I love you mom,dad, sis, bro, lil' bro, bro in law, sis in law, grammas, nieces,nephew,froggy,broart,akakJas,jeeb,sam,aziz,syuk,egha,ted,izuanBSN,azriBob,pianbontot,
wanjebung,isis,makbee,afhad,south,mary,tasya,mur,afif,fizi,andy,
hafiz,ikhwan,zizie,jambu,arep,
erhan,fakhro,ben,waja,a.j...etc...


p/s: the names that i din mention, pls forward to the counter so that ur name will be added to the list..hehehhehhhh!

4 comments:

artisticklytouch said...

tak sayang akak ke?

suddeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hehehhe..akak nnt i wat tribute spesial utk warga2 kertu kesayangan i~
wakakakkaa!!!


p/s: haaa tu i dah edit balik...syg akak tau!!!

artisticklytouch said...

SUDAH, KO TAK IKHLAS!!!!!

*matila demanding katanya

kalau uols menang awards haruss sebulan tak habis bagi speechkan!

I love u 2 hon!!!! but i love my Odie more!!!

Efarojie said...

gitu laaaaaaaaa kan....jgn laki lari sudeyyy!!