Monday, April 03, 2006

Love or hate???

"
i love it but i hate it.

i love it when u make me smile but i hate it when u make me cry.i love it when u tell me how much u love me but i hate it when u act like u dont care.i love it when u say sorry but i hate it when u do the same mistake again.i love it when thinking about u eases the pain but i hate it not knowing whether u do feel the same..i love it when i just love everything about u but i hate it when i cant hate u...

not even a bit.not even close.not even a little.not even at all..."


_________________________________________courtesy from shamir


Yeah..yeah ...am a copycat..Say wutever u wana say, call me wutever u may but as i read his writing...there was only one thing that i wanna say; " been there, done that" .

One thing that i know, those words remind me of wut am feeling rite now...rather deeper...and hating the person whom we admire most is impossible...not even in our dictionary of mind~believe me..its true!!!

p/s: dear to sumone, glad that we've been talkin things out..glad that i've met u...




No comments: