Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Migraine attacks

Today starts with a good day..i woke up early, did my subuh prayers and then went for my morning jog....An hour later, i headed for the nearest kedai mamak and had my breakfast tea there while reading ''Faghag'', a novel borrowed from androi8. am still struggling to finish reading it..kekekkeee...

After havin my quiet time sittin alone there in kedai mamak, i headed home( my fren's house, since im staying in his house this whole week as am havin my afternoon shift which finishes at 12pm) and watch Oprah. Then i decided to take a short nap; i normally do that after doing some exercises.

When i woke up, i had this major headache...have not had it for quite sometimes. I tought it was just for a short while and so i headed for shower, lunch and went to work..

After 2 hours bustling with the customers, i decided to take MC since i just couldnt bear it anymore..this migraine is killing me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude..how r u doin now?hope everythings getting better.do u need a nurse to look after u coz i can find one.. :P
take care.

Efarojie said...

ops..i didnt read ur msg dude until today..its ok..i still can manage myself..its not that bad
thnx dude for yer concern!