Sunday, September 10, 2006

Being Venusian???

Went to ma niece's school's Bacathon Day. She took part in dikir barat . It was quite fun though to see all these small kids singing n dancing. She put all her heart on it as if there were nothing else important but the show itself..

Waited for Muj for almost 3 hours, I then decided to ran through the rain heading to the barber shop. Had my beard n moustache trimmed so that i wouldnt look like Osama when i meet Froggy.

Muj picked me up later n we headed for Zarul's house. It was actually a "kenduri kesyukuran" because Zarul will be flying to London to further his studies next week.

Later after that, Muj,Fendah, Nafie n me headed to Darul Ehsan Medical Centre where Egh was warded due to complications on his left foot. I was glad that Egha's getting better even though he's still having bad cough.

Had Fenda to send me to froggy's house. Fenda n Naf were quite excited to meet Froggy, but ended up having glance of him.

Froggy needed to rush to the shop to get sum stuff.

Watched Anugerah Era which dominated by Mawi. Was thinking of spending sum times wif froggy, yet found out that his friends who was bunkin in also needed sumone to talk to. Might as well to give them some space..but i cant help to feel horrible that i didnt really accomplish* anything by coming to his house..

I am now in his room..im supposed to be sleeping...BUT HOW AM I GOING TO SLEEP?????..sorry if i sounded selfish..or even lame...or too 'manja'.. but wut's d purposed of me coming n bunkin at his house..yet am sleeping alone, while he's downstairs with his pal playing PS2.......and now blogging here so tat i could get my horrible feeling off ma mind!..Yeah..too bad for me that i didnt know how to play games...infact i dun fancy it at all...perhaps am all-that-boring-type-of-guy...and perhaps..i shouldn't have come hear tonite...


Dear, sorry that i didnt tell u what's bugging me ealier...because i dun want u to get hurt...especially when ur fren is around.


Am i being too venusian?


accomplish*-accomplish here means to spend time with him talking and sharing things and stuff happened for the past one week..share our thoughts and opinionof how are we gona face his thesis dateline which is only arround the corner.You know that kinda stuff. Don get me wrong okies?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sayang, im sorry sbb buat awk kecil hati.sorry sayang