Friday, September 01, 2006

On independence

Nothing much happened on Merdeka Eve.

Met my real lil' bro on my way home and introduced me to Abe, Mujah and all the sisters. Lepak at Chinoz.
They (the sisters) didnt believed that my bro is my bro. They thought he was my 'anak ikan' or sumthing that we were forced to show each other's myKad.Hahaha..

Well, we obviously looked so distinguished that one would say that we are not related at all. Am fair whilst he's a bit darker; he's lean and toned whilst me...buff and makin berisi . huhuhuhhuu (nangis)

Kicked him off from there so that i could act bitchier, waited for the count-down to midnite time.
Froggy didnt come. He was accompanying his mom at Ampang Puteri. Her (froggy's mom) blood pressure is high that she warded there. SMS-ed Froggy. Missed him a lot.

Yesterday, (31.8.06) I worked (As usual...when all the earth creatures were cuti2 Mesia) until 6.30pm and headed to Froggy's house. That was d 1st time i met him after he went for a gathering at PD last week (macam lama je tak jupe :P). He looked tanned and gorgeous. :">

Muah muah!

No comments: