Saturday, September 30, 2006

Happy Birthday My Big Bro

It has been 3 days since Andy's birthday.hehe. We had a surprised bukak pose cum birthday party for him. WHaat? I din hear you....Oh, yea, how old's Andy now issit??..He's now 32 years old. What, why do u guys look sso surprised?..hehhee...yeah i know, he's actually 5 years older..or can i say mature than whut he always tell me....hehhehe...(ciss, tipah tertipoo!)

Neways, I just wana wish you, "Happy birthday my big Bro! I pray that u'll always be in great health,..and also wealth, so that i could pau you more..huhuhuhu~and also I wish you'll always find peace in yourself and one last thing, YOU ROCK!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?... 27?.... cant believe it.. u were fooled.. he he

Efarojie said...

hahahha,,tula...
tau takpo!
gross tau org tua ngaku mude..:P

hehehehehe
just kiddin

Anonymous said...

well.. age is just a number..
u will reach that age one day.. and u'll know how andy feels.. and why he told u he's 5 years younger.. hiks

Anonymous said...

Cont form last remark...
- And u'll know how any other person older than me wud feel too! Double hiks!
Age IS a number, its how u present urself which is important!
My secretary just tot i was 29!! And Aish 34!!! HIKS!!!