Saturday, August 11, 2007

First Time??

Hey there,

I had a dinner at PICC last Thursday. It was actually a dinner in conjuction with Golden Jublee of 3 Schools-STAR, SDAR and STF. Nope I'm not from any of those schools but my Boss was..and he booked table for all the staffs in our comp. and there he was....Mr Mc Dreamy...Hishamuddin Tun Hussien..or nicknamed ABG UDIN by Ted..huhuhuu..Erk..did i just said it out loud...hehehheee..wutever~

I really like Hishamuddin, perhaps becoz he's the youngest minister (guy) ever..hehe. He was just a step away from me..and oh yeah..his wife was there too..hiks~hurm..wish i bring my cam along..oh demm!.now i remember that it was broken..Cisss~

The next day, Ted, Isis, Isis's day and me shot for Malacca..believe it or not, that was the 1st time ever i touched down there and saw A' Farmosa with my bare eyes...so lame for a 24 years ol' guy eh..hehehe


And today, didnt really do nething except lazing around this Internet cafe near ma area..with ma nu hair huhu!!!!!!....




And that's the real point of today's post..hehehee...




so, enjoy~















5 comments:

Belladonna said...

Haiyoo..aku jugak yang tak pernah sampai lagi kat A'Famosa..hihi

Anonymous said...

hehehe...sejauh2 kita kuar tengok tempat orang, yg depan mate gak yg xpenah gie~..hehhehe

cass

artisticklytouch said...

nyah, uols botak kers????

PONDAN BOTAK!!!!

PONDAN BOTAK!!!

larrrriiiikkkkssssss!!!!!

[ t ] is tEdDie said...

wakakaka... gambar sami buddha.. buddha kekayaan...

Unknown said...

This one is better than the wavy Datin's hair! :P