Tuesday, August 28, 2007

ON kARMA????

Do u believe in Karma?



I do...i believe that wut comes round goes round...i believe that we do sumthing wrong, it'll will sooner or later come back lookin for us.



I believe that life is like a roller coater, sumtimes u'll be at the top of the loop or down near the soil..



And that's why when ordeals stricked into action, the 1st thing i look intois myself. One would say i victimised myself for things that not supposed to be my fault in the 1st place, but deep in my heart i always knew it has ot to come from me..

It happend as i just started to feel the joy of entering new month..but guess the Big Guy knows wut's best for me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's forget abt that now, shall we?

anotha update on ma life...went to IIU yesterday nite. watched the Law Students's mock trial, my lil' bro was in it. He acted quite well and he really made me proud.

Mock trial is one of the most prestigeous events hosted by th Law Students' Society. This year they came out with a play entitled "Driven: What would you do?".

The case was about a Nerd who killed the deceased who bullied him and in jured 2 of the deceased's frens. Both Councel n Defense team were quite good, thanks to the script writers and directors. the story line is simple yet nicely put in a way that never bores audiences.

Though i stucked in IIU afta that, at least all the hastle to go there were really worth it dude!! Go Afi!!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww thanx bro!!-afi