Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Tagged: 6 weird things abt ME?


I was tagged by Bella, (see http://www.belladonna.blogspot.com/ ) and it's about 6 weird things about me. .Well, this is the chance to prove that i actually as normal as other person...which means my weird list is supposed to be quite similar wif others...(hopefully~)


Here goes:


1)I hate to be alone-I dunno whether it's obvious or not, but i just cant stand to be alone...I love my life to be filled wif my frens..good frens..family...and that's why, i try to get aay from loneliness as far as i can...goin out wif my frens, wif bucuk...wif my sis. There were times when i slept alone and started to think abt things..u know..wut will happen in future when we r gettin 'ol and our frens are leavin' us; 1 afta anotha..gosh it hurts to think abt that...


2)I'm A reserved person- People always see me as a bubly person, cheerful, very extrovert...and i like to be that way...bcoz it makes me happy..and my frens too..But on the otha hand, i can be very reserved and so secretive...I guess it's normal that people show their smily face when they are actually weeping inside there...It's actually very hard for me to start conversation too..but i guess im improvin' now..huhu..


3)I dun like to do laundry, to hang, to iron and to fold my clothes-Hurm...i guess these dont ned any explanations..huhu~Except buying clothes and trying them..i'll try my best to get rid from doing all those chores...hehehe.*talk about laziness


4)It takes time for me b4 i go to bed- there are times when i found myself in a deep problem-cannot sleep. I dunno whether that was insomniac or wut..but it's really anoyying when u want to sleep but ur mind keep on winding and winding abt things..things that i didn really need to think in the 1st plc..demm! Normally when encounter this prob, i'll make sure that everything is switched off-lights, even fan and I did stuffed all the gaps between doors and windows wif clothes or wutever i cud find at that time so that the room will be sound-proof...and not to forget, to put my watch away from me and take out batteries from the wall clock!!


5)I dun have definite handwriting-Yes, i think till now, all my BM and English teachers are clapping their hands and dancing cha-cha to celebrate my leaving out from the school..(i do feel that my lecturers are doin' the same too)...and because they dun need to read my bad handwritings too..Dun blame me coz' ive tried my best to improve my handwriting but the best handwriting has yet to come..LOL


6)I hate frogs..real frogs!!- Hurm..i know this is weird...My blog is fulled with frogs..here and there..and even my bucuk's nick is froggy...but the truth is i really hate frogs..to look at them..to touch them..or to get near to them..Yuck!...but o another note..i really found that those artificial stuffed frogs are really cute!!...as cute as froggy himself (bucuk, i bodek so that u can belanja me later, k??).hiks! I have 2 stuffed frogs named F1 and F2..1 made from plaster of Paris done by Froggy afta he submitted his first thesis's draft, 2 cute lil' frog clips and etc...

(sorry i dun have their pics now xcept F1 and F2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and now, it's my turn to tag 6 other bloggers and u guys have to cum out with 6 weird things abt u guys!

1)Teddie(http://teddieville.blogspot.com/)

2)Andy(http://andyhussin.blogspot.com/)

3) Paranoi8(http://androi8.blogspot.com/)

4)Samuel@Izuan(http://samuelicious.blogspot.com)

5) MusangApi(http://musang-api.blogspot.com/)

6)Art-SentuhanSeni(http://sentuhanseni.blogspot.com/)

Toodleszz!

6 comments:

artisticklytouch said...

lambat sikit na...chek bz...

buleh dak suh froggy watkan aku babi plaster of paris...?

Efarojie said...

artisticklytouch: gigih kan nak vavi jugak...kalu vavi, xbley pakai paster of paris tp kena pakai tanah liat barulah halal dipegang~hahaha!!

Izuan Kunang-Kunang said...

Adik...kalau sunyi kakak kan ada?? we can always have our time like we used to have during matriculation...gosh i'm realy miss the time that we had together, along with azzry and pian. The fantastic four!!

I can never imagine yg aku akan jumpa balik dgn kau since all of us dah bawak haluan masing2...glad to meet you here..

Love you adik!!

Musang said...

this tag ka? aduih laa... ok ok.. nanti i free i melakukan nya. u jaga you... i tag u nanti dengan benda lain.

Anonymous said...

uih...nak mintak belanja apa?

Anonymous said...

mr froggy:

nk mntak banje keta sebijik bley????

huhuhuhu!!!

kast