Thursday, October 11, 2007

A W.I.S.H to ALL??


It's kinda bit late for me to wish u guys A Happy Ramadhan day...but it's never too late to wish Happy Eid Mubarak to all my friends -Egha, Fizi, Wan, Andy, Ted, Ben, Ahfad, Taj, Mat Nor (this time around i spell ur name correctly), Sheera, Ezz, Isis, Izuan, Bella, Holden, Musangapi, Apau, Naim, Naomi, Jerry and otha of my frens who are not being mentioned here, u guys are as important as othas!

I would like to record my deepest regards to all of you guys for being such gr8 frens and being an important part of my wonderful life...

To Froggy whom I love so much for always being there when i need you...my spine cord..my back bone......my support system..my life..

To the late Ochee a.k.a Kentang whose birthday was yesterday 10.10.2007, may God bless you darl and may U rest in peace till the judgement day comes...

To all of you out there...Selamat Hari Raya....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh eh MOHD NOR la.....bukan MAT NOR
heheheehehe...thanx agaian for d card!

EID MUBARAK!

Efarojie said...

opss ok sorry mohd noor..ops..wrong again...mohd norr..opss...wrong again..bad kast!!!...
anyway..hapy raya MOHD NOR!