Thursday, October 18, 2007

Raya O' Raya??


It's the 5th Day of Raya..and everyone seems to be starting to resume their work now...

Raya was fun..Met almost all of my relatives..cousins..lil' cousins..gosh kids grow up so far now arent they...It's aonly like 1 year ago I met them and my lil' cousins are about the same of my height now. Or am i getting shorter??..i dunno...

but what i'm sure of is that my sis-in-law has gave birth to a beautiful baby boy weighted around 3.5kilos (pretty heavy eh, it runs in the family i guess..hiks!!!!) and 2 of my cousins are pregnant now. It's like it was yesterday i met them and the next thing I know some of them are getting married and now..some are pregnant..hurm, talk about time's tickin' fast now!

On anotha note, Raya has also successfully made me the most 'pokai' person..Apetaknyer...sane hulur sini hulur..the next thing i know..dh kempis my poket!!!

Uwaaaaa!!!!!

No comments: