Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My first child?

(1) That kain batik is actually a courtesy of Zizie, a friend of Egha-I borrowed from him since i had so lil' time (or so lil' budget) to find a good one to cover that hideous table.


(2) My personal fave~a hint of balinese style and modern concept





(3)The centerpiece; The anchor



(4) An impromptu Arrangement-initial ideas from Froggy



(5) Side table Deco-stole that flower vase from the office's Pantry, hiks!




(6) This arrangement is made at the craft shoppe by me, while surveying stuffs needed for my deco~tapi x beli pon..mahal sgt!!!


There u go..Those are some of the decos or arrangements that i've made, marking my 1st step as an amatuer Interior Designer...(Clap..clap!!!)
My 1st Child~





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on ur interior decorating debut.am very proud of u syg.