Friday, December 12, 2008

Bloody Snatcher?

Today started as a fine day-i woke up early at 8.30 a.m. and went down stairs for coffee and watched The Nanny and Oprah. I'm a big fan of Fran since i was in elementary school. She's sexy, hourglass body shape and with funny nasal voice of hers, she never fails to make me laugh everytime i watch her and Oprah has always been as informative as ever.

Then it was 10 a.m when my client called me up to remind me that i've to get to his office at KJ to my my new staff. I rushed to the shower and 30 mins later i was ready to take off. Since my niece isnt feel that well, my sis couldnt send me to the LRT and that means that I have to get there my taxi.

Bloody taxies! Waiting for them is like waiting for snow in KL and waiting for Brad Pitt to be gay! I walked a bit further up to the main road and kept on looking at my back in case if there's taxi coming from there. Nada!

There was this one time when i looked back and i saw 2 motorcycles running side by side. Oh, it was just another ruthless bikers whose brains located on their bike handles.

And then it happened.

When i looked back one more time, one of the bike sped like bloody motor cross racer and the other biker who turned out to be a girl chased after him while screaming, "arghskbjkfujgfkdkhfkj!!!!!! Arghjgkgigoufytf!!!".

Seriously. She was shouting like a lady in labor that i couldnt understand a word she's saying plus she was too fast when she's passing me by. It happened within 5 seconds..no, make it 3 seconds that it took me a while to really understand what was really going on that time.

But than it's too late..The snatcher went off like lightnings and the girl chased after her followed seconds after that and i couldnt really help her. I wish i spotted the snatcher's bike plate number!

Anyways, i called my sis and told her abt what happened and she said, "Biasala..la(skang) ni banyak dok jadi, sebelum ni akak sebelah rumah kena ragut rantai emas luar rumah masa die ngn suami dia dok sapu sampah depan rumah! hang tu jaga sket, jangan dok usung2 beg ceti (my man bag) hang tu nanti kena ragut plak. Simpan dlm bag laptop tu elok2 jgn sampai peragut aim!" She nagged and nagged and nagged~

And when I sms telling what happened to froggy, the reply, "OMG, is the person hurt? Siang2 pun kena ker? Mesti dah lama aim.Jaga2 man bag ceti awk tu." Aku jugak balik2 kena ekk~

Lesson to be learned:

1. Be more careful when there's a person or a gang who's walking, riding a bike or a car right too close behind you.

2. Flash your jewelleries only in parties or kenduri..but never tengah dok breakfast or sapu sampah pon pakai barang kemas segenggam!

3. Man bag is a manly stuff, and you only ought to put lip balm (manly le sgt, LOL..okla tu bukannya lipgloss MAC), card holder, ciggies and the non-valuables stuff in there. Dont put handphones or wallet like me inside there *note to self!


"ko ingat ko cahantekk nak ragut beg petaling street aku!"

Cass says: I wish i could spot the snatcher's plate number! *mesti dah kaya gi amik nombor ekor~

5 comments:

ZeonZone said...

i'm just a random reader that stumble upon ur blog...
but refering to pic... I will bite off the snatch thief fingers!

*flip hair*

"IT'S NOT JUST A BAG, IT'S LONGCHAMP B*TCH!"
:P

Efarojie said...

yeah, i wish i could do the same too, i happened so fast that didnt even hav d chance to flip hair like you

*wink*

:P

ZeonZone said...

hahaha. wats with gloomy entries you posted these days? cheers to a new year and a new resolution. ;)

Efarojie said...

its normal to have a gloomy entry right? out the gloomy, in the groovy, aite?

:P

ZeonZone said...

yea. true that. owh well. i writes gloomy entries myself.
Ibu ikan ajar anak ikan berenang...
*eh salah peribahasa*
:P