Wednesday, December 24, 2008

of greatness and grievance?


It's almost at the crack of dawn of 2009 and it's approaching.

closer.

And closer.

This has been a quite overwhelming year for me. So much of ups and downs. So much sugar and spice and everything nice. Not!!

But I am grateful that I could this survive even in the blackest day of my life. Thanks to all my friends who have always been near to me and to my heart.

I’ve got the KPLI offer and I’ll be registering this January 12th 2009 and I just finished doing my resignation letter and I am updating the blog now. Luckily my boss didn’t see it when he came to my desk just now. I wonder how he will react when he gets it.

I’m quite reluctant to accept this offer since Froggy and I have been planning to expand our bridal biz to the next step. But it’s hard for me to say no since all my family knew about it already and I know how much they have been meaning to see me working in government sector. Thanks to my sis who opened the letter without my permission!

My dad has been sick for months and he’s hospitalised recently. I hope that he’ll be fine and will get better. His weight has been exponentially dropped to 44kgs the last time I saw him. Mom is looking after him now. I wish I could see him though.

Well, as much as I wanted to see my dad, I have planned to get together with Froggy this 26-29 December. We have planned it for months and everything has been paid for and there no turning back to it. *derhaka tak? But I secretly plan to go back home right after that.

A friend of mine is sick.

I really hope he’ll be fine.

I hope God spares him His love.

I hope God spares him his life.

I hope for the best for him.

I love him as friend

I love him as a brother

I love him as a Muslim.

I felt like crying when I heard the news. I felt like there’s a lump of shock, sadness and sympathy in my heart. But as egha said, I have to be strong for him. Be strong I will!

Cass Said: New Year, I hope you are better than This Year.

3 comments:

artisticklytouch said...

2009 better be better!!! never la better... ha ha

prayers for him too

Anonymous said...

Awak,
I just want you to know that I will try my best to always be there for you in any ways possible. I believe this would be a stepping stone for you in life and I'm more than happy to be apart of it. The past 3 years have been a hell of a ride and it has been a great one. Looking forward for greater days to come; for us.
Semoga Dia sembuhkan rakan kita, amin.

yours truly,
Mr. Froggy

Cikgu Wani Hamdan said...

cass...
congrate sbb dapat kpli tu..
dapat kat ner? option ape ek?

n pasal ur dad..
hope die cepat sembuh..
key cass..

bubye