Tuesday, December 30, 2008

L.I.F.E? (part i)

Life works in a mysterious way that we hardly figure it out as it smoothly sways itself up and down throughout the journey of our vulnerably delicate life.

In the last post, i told u guys that my dad was sick and i really wanted to see him. But since i planned and paid for my vacation already, i was going to go there 1st and go home later, remember?

God has a better plan for me.

Right after i published that post, my sis who was on her way with her husband and kids to my hometown called and told me that my dad was very ill and the doc said that he was in coma. I called up my mom and she was crying. i called up my lil bro and he was on his way to see him. And i was still in KL.

It was not my intention not to follow my sis to go back home, its just that it was pay day and i had to be in the office so that all the staffs get their salary on time. But as soonest as i finished all the jobs, i rushed to my house, packed my staffs and headed to Puduraya.

Bought me a 7.30 tix to my hometown and met Froggy there. There was a slight changes in plan.

I brought with me 2 luggages.-1 to be brought to hometown, and 1 for my vacation with Froggy.

The plan was:

1. I go back to my hometown; see my dad and if he's ok i'll get the next day bus to kl and take flight together with Froggy to our vacation place.

2. I go back to my hometown; see my dad and if he's not ok i'll stay for a couple days till he's ok and go separately to our vacation place.

3. I go back to my hometown; see my dad and if he's not ok at all, i'll just stay there and cancel the plan. But Froggy has to go; besides Egha will be there to accompany him since we've already paid for the tix and everything.

When i was on my way back to hometown, dad was still in coma. Aunt was reciting Yaaseen Sorah to him..

*continue...

Cass Said: Life is hard; if it's easy then anyone can be Donald Trump

5 comments:

ZeonZone said...

be strong.

Belladonna said...

Cass, hope your dad is okay. Macam kata ZeonZone, be strong.

Btw. Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

zeon:i'm not really a strong person; but am trying to be one now :)

bella: thanx; i'll update abt him in the next part..

happy new year to u guys

:P

artisticklytouch said...

all the best gulrs...nanti kami p melawat

Musang said...

*hugs*