Saturday, November 07, 2009

exam vs me day?

I just had 3 longest hardest exams in my life which fell on my birthday, 3rd nov. I had littlest sleep ever and i had to push my old self to study things that i hardly remember.

but now as the exams ended (phew), i have to atttend to 3 weeks of induction course and on top pf that, i have to execute all the assignments and pass the exam. i dun mind to put up with the course, but please..no more exams!

warghhhh!

oh, btw i would like to extend my warmth appreciation my friends and froggy for the birthday wishes! i love u guys so so much!

2 comments:

Mac Callister said...

hey belated happy b-day!

and it sucks to be on exam day on ur b-day haha!

goodluck though..

Efarojie said...

thanks mac. yeahh it was totally annoying! but at least its over now