Friday, November 13, 2009

Posting?

right now while righting this post; heart is sinking with worries and anxiety. In a few days, i'll know the state where i will be posted to.

i opted for Sarawak back then when they asked me to fill up the posting form.

Now, i changed my mind, but unfortunately that wont change the form tho.

My heart skipped a beat when friends told me that i could check posting place via onli9 today. After 2 hours and browsing the MOE website and calling them, i found that the news were fake. Damn it!

So, right now friends, if i was to be posted to borneo, than i guess this end of Nov is my last day being here in peninsular of Malaysia. sigh.

P/s: God, place me to the place where my chances of being a better person is at.
p/s (ii): pls ignore my grammatical errors, no mood to check on them.

No comments: