Monday, November 23, 2009

Worries?

There are two thing that worry me at this moment. First, im actually quite scared to be posted far far away to the Borneo or in the rural area. Everyday, i have this habit of checking it online at the stupid MOE website. It's almost the end of November and they haven't told us yet on where are we getting posted to.

Secondly, in my wallet right now, i have less than rm50 and another rm80 in my bank account and this amounted to a total of frikkin' rm130. Talk about 'miskin tegar'. And so, am now tryin to get any part time job available there in kl as long as it's legal and it pays good. Damn.

And as ya'all know, during the first 3 month of working, i may not be gettin' any penny and this worries me A LOT!

Wish i could just bend over and get $$ by swiping my bank card on my buttock !

4 comments:

artisticklytouch said...

uuuuu...meniaga pungkoq, i like!!!

lek la honey...dont think bout it sangat, rezeki ada di mana2...

Efarojie said...

muahhahahaha!! duit duit duit~

it's all about me said...

hurmmm... pray for you... tapi kalo dapat borneo ok what ??? kat situ banyak seafood... but no rural... oh goshh... gud luck k...

hurmmm... megasale ker ??? hiks...

Efarojie said...

hehe! ade ah sket2..kekeke shhhhh!